Friday, May 13, 2011

Hiatus Ended!

The school year has closed and now I have time to write about important stuff – the random thoughts and rants that fill my mind.  My only creative release recently was my mildly popular Holiday Newsletter and then all creative juices were sucked dry for 4 more months as I waded through my graduate studies.  Well, only a few days removed from surviving that I’m back at the keyboard prepared to ramble on without fear of citations, accuracy, grammar, graphs, coherent arguments and anything else that requires more than a split second of thought.  So, instead of writing, reading, rewriting, pausing for the perfect word choice, using google to find the right word, idea, phrase, concept, theory, object, preposition, onomatopoeia, conjunction, etc.  I’ll just go with it.
Hope what follows is enjoyable to you, if so, come back.  If not, meh.

No comments:

Post a Comment